Saturday, May 28, 2011

Store Spotlight @ Little Red Head: Unique, handcrafted jewellery

Little Red Head MayLooking for affordable handmade jewellery that you won't see anywhere else..? Little Red Head creates unique, hand crafted jewellery for all occasions.

My designs are limited edition and one-of-kind and I use a range of artisan beads (including handmade ceramics and glass, freshwater pearls, Swarovski crystals and semi-precious gemstones) from around the world. I work (mostly) with beautiful quality antique brass (nickel and lead free) and also sterling silver.

You will see elements of Bohemia, vintage, retro and ethnic in my designs, but all with my own modern, feminine twist!

Please contact me if you would like a custom made design.

{Website} {Facebook} {Blog}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...