Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Review @ Sweet Poppie Lane

Sweet Poppie LaneThere is a little pink bird that always catches my eye when I am browsing my news feed on Facebook. This little bird is what represents one of my favourite hair accessory designers ~ Sweet Poppie Lane. Those who shop at this store will take no hesitation in agreeing with me when I say that this is a logo that is immediately identified as a quality brand.

Over the last 12 months I have made a number of purchases from this lovely boutique and every time I have been extremely impressed with the quality of their products and a customer service level that exceeds all expectations.

My most recent purchase saw me take possession of the most stunning crocheted head wraps. These were intended solely for my daughter but I could not help but make one mine. The perfect accessory for these cold Tasmanian days and one that gets many a “where did you get your headband from?”.

But don’t think their designs are limited to the beautiful bows, headbands and clips… oh no, there is much more on display down Sweet Poppie Lane. I invite you to take a wander through the pages of their user friendly website. Prices, products and all sorts of pretty to get excited about!

{Website} {Facebook}

Review written by: Angela of Yes, Dear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...