Friday, April 5, 2013

DIY Geo Patchwork Wall Art


I'm so in love with anything with geometric prints at the moment so when I saw this tutorial I saved it to give it a go at home myself.

What you'll need:

  • Foam core board
  • Coloured and metallic origami paper
  • Self-healing cutting mat
  • Cutting knife or scalpel
  • Pencil and metal ruler
  • Blu Tac or 3M removable strips


This is an easy project you can do when you have a few hours spare. I think it would make a great backdrop for a dessert table or to hang in your home to add a splash of colour. I'm thinking the larger paint swatches might also work well for this project.


For the full tutorial head over to craft tuts+. I'm adding this one to my must do DIY list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...