Oh dear, a day late with our DIY Friday project. But you know what they say, better late than never. My excuse was that it was hubby's birthday yesterday and I got distracted. He he.
This is an oldy but a goody, and as it's our 2nd Birthday today why not celebrate with a festive DIY project for your next soiree.
For the full tutorial head over to rachelle rachelle.
Enjoy your weekend and make sure you watch out for our birthday festivities over the coming days and weeks.
What you'll need:
- Tissue paper in desired colours (8-10 sheets per pom pom. You can pick up a pack for around $1 from most discount stores)
- 24 gauge florist’s wire or jewellery making wire (any thin gauge wire will do the trick)
- Sharp scissors
- Cotton or fishing line
- Accordion fold the layers of tissue paper
- Wrap wire around centre of folded tissue paper
- Trim the ends (rounded or pointing)
- Separate the layers of tissue paper
- Hang and admire!