It's DIY Friday already. Gee where did that week go? How cute is this Bear Kiddo Tee from Oana’s blog. I think I'll be making one for my little man this season. I've been wanting to experiment with fabric paint a little more so this might be the perfect project to start with.
What you'll need:
- template (download from Oana's blog)
- fabric paint
- paint brush
- Download the outline drawing and print it.
- Insert the print inside the tee, center it and trace the outline with a pencil.
- BEFORE applying the fabric paint make sure you have a paper sheet or cardboard inside the tee so that the paint will not bleed through the back of the shirt.
- Carefully paint inside the line drawing.
- After you have finished, let it dry according to paint bottle instructions.
- Once it has dried iron the back of the painted area to set the paint (or as per your paint instructions).
Then just admire your handy work. Oana has a whole series on the KIDDO TEE so make sure you head over to the blog to check them out! Very cute indeed.