Monday, July 4, 2011

Review @ The Beanie Bunch

The Beanie BunchI have made plenty of noise about wanting to discover more designers from here in Tasmania and slowly I am beginning to discover more and more local talent. A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to stumble across The Beanie Bunch. Two amazing Mums crocheting some very stylish beanies!

When making purchases for my children, style is always at the forefront of my mind, quality runs a very very close second and chasing up the rear is price. This business has all three of my major buying influences stitched up... literally.

My recent purchase was made up of a very cute owl beanie and a plain charcoal dimple look beanie for my two year old son. They are gorgeous, of beautiful quality and are now his favourite hats (of which he has a rather large personal collection). There is nothing wrong with wanting a wardrobe necessity to also be timeless in its style! In the case of The Beanie Bunch you can definitely have your cake and eat it too... and when it comes to handmade I am gluttonous!

Cat and Min (sisters) are relatively new to the handmade community and already have a strong allegiance of followers. I was most impressed with their turnaround time (all hats are made to order) and the ongoing updates that I received throughout the process.

As the winter months envelope us I can not think of a more appropriate business to review and celebrate. Two Mum's working together to create quality products that they love and delivering on a service that they should be extremely proud of... a dream combination I believe.

{Facebook}

Review written by: Angela of Yes, Dear

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU so so much for all your positive comments and everything that you said!!! We are both so glad that you love our beanies so much that you would share them with everyone!!! Thanks heaps again you have made our night :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...