Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Review @ Joyess Threads and Design

Joyess Threads and DesignWith the numerous handmade businesses catering for everything relating to children it is really refreshing when I come across a wonderful business with a little bit of something for us Mothers.

Don’t get me wrong, I have two children and enjoy buying for them so much that if a national sport were created for the cause, I would be a medal finalist! BUT I also like finding unique and quality pieces to add to my wardrobe and jewellery organiser. And last week I was lucky enough to do just that!

One of my Facebook friends had made a comment on a photo from Joyess Threads and Designs and this of course came up in my news feed. WELL never have I moved faster to check out this designer that was new to me. It took one ‘like’ for me to fall in love with these gorgeous handcrafted designs.

Joyess Threads and Designs do cater for our little folk too and have really put themselves in a very high standing with their boys range. Their hair accessories are stunning, and their necklaces something really special. And as always, the defining moment for a good business becoming a great one… quality customer service! This business has it in spades.

Right now I am sitting here admiring the quality handmade creations that are now all mine… the stunning Rosette Bib Necklace pictured has just taken up residence with my pearls as my most favourite necklace. I am also the proud owner of a gorgeous headband that doubles as a wristlet. And did I mention that I am in love …

{Website} {Facebook} {Blog}

Review written by: Angela of Yes, Dear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...