Monday, September 5, 2011

Special Announcement @ SCH

New Owner

Special AnnouncementFollowing my recent announcement that I was looking for someone to take over SCH, I was thrilled to receive 3 outstanding applications from very capable, skilled and passionate women.

After carefully considering each, I am very pleased to announce Rachelle Stewart of Rachelle Rachelle and formerly of the Handmade Craft Market, as my successor.

Rachelle is highly qualified and will bring lots of experience, knowledge and ideas to SCH. Her experience and qualifications in event management, advertising, business marketing and graphic design, coupled with her experience selling handmade items has made her a stand out applicant, with a strong foundation of knowledge and skills.

I will now be able to focus more time on my family, my other blog The Contemporary Handmade Alliance and also my craft hobby Chicken Ink. Creative. I hope that you will stay connected with me via these pages.

Thank you for your support and interest in SCH. I have loved building this resource for Aussie handmade hobbies and businesses, and I am excited for its future.

Cheers, Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...